Inspired by the cellular eye structure of a dragonfly, we have created Cells as an urban lighting solution designed to be installed as single or connected multiple modules. Our advanced control optics give you a wide choice of functionality, from general illumination to bespoke configurations, making CELLS ideal for both architectural and technical applications, indoors and out. The modules may be surface and recessed mounted on ceilings and walls, and you can choose from a wide range of colors and finishes for different locations. We envisage our Cells bringing light to an array of urban contexts, including exterior pathways, private and public facilities, parking lots and buildings.
- Surface and recessed version
- Standard light distributions available: narrow, medium, wide, asymmetric, rectangular and double asymmetric, as well as bespoke distribution options.
- Emergency version available as standard.
- Opal and tranparent diffuser.
- Base available in raw aluminium, or finished in white, grey or graphite.
- Fixture base accommodates standard electrical conduit, and may act as a junction box.
- Different coloured plastic plates
- LED color temperature: 3000K, 4000K
- Control systems: On/Off, Dali, Dim1-10V, Phase-cut, Bluetooth
- IP66 / IK10
- Available on 13W version required for ambient temperatures up to 50 °